Development Centres are an essential tool for many organisations in identifying and growing talent. Pursuit NHA has been working with a number of clients across different sectors, designing Development Centres to:
- Build personal awareness of strengths and development areas in relation to the organisation’s competencies
- Identify hidden potential
- Understand personal strengths and how to use them to maximum effect in the organisation
- Develop self-awareness and how to work differently to make positive change
- Assess the capability of an organisation
We identify the right tools to help the individual change, grow and succeed by using:
- Psychometric ability tests and personality questionnaires
- 360° feedback
- Competency Based Interviews
- Individual Exercises
- Role Play
- Case Studies
- Group Exercises
These centres are specifically designed to meet organisational, cultural and operational needs so the output is an individual feedback session based on objectives measurement from the centre.
One of the potential benefits for the organisation is the ability to benchmark their teams internally and externally.
Each participant receives a report which highlights strengths, growth areas and how these can be developed in the organisation.