Thank you for using Pursuit International Ltd for consultancy, recruitment or training services. This policy explains the what, how, and why we retain information about you when you interact with us, apply through various recruitment websites, or when you use our Services directly. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information. We take your privacy extremely seriously, and we never sell lists or email addresses.
These definitions should help you understand this policy. When we say “we,” “us,” “our,” and “Pursuit International Ltd,” we are referring to Pursuit International Ltd, a Limited company registered in the UK trading as Pursuit NHA. We provide consultancy, recruitment and training services to delegates, candidates and companies. A candidate is referring to the person who is registered with us to use us as a recruitment partner. When we say “you,” we are referring either to a delegate, candidate or some other person who visits any of our Websites. “Personal Information” means any information that identifies or can be used to identify you directly or indirectly, including, but not limited to, first and last name, email address, gender, occupation, position and salary.
4. Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information we hold, including updating your CV or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please use our email at:
Pursuit International Ltd
Attn. Data Protection Officer
or write to us at Waltham Court, Hare Hatch, Berkshire, RG10 9AA.
5. Information We Collect
- Information you voluntarily provide to us: When you enquire about our services, participate in a training/coaching programme, complete psychometric/ability tests, apply for a role or vacancy via a web advert, send us an email or contact us by post, or communicate with us in any way, you are voluntarily giving us information that we collect. That information may include either your name, physical address, email address, phone number information, as well as details including, occupation, salary and location. By giving us this information, you consent to this information being collected, used, and stored by us.
- Information from other sources: From time to time we may obtain information about you from third party sources, such as public databases, social media platforms, third party data providers. We take steps to ensure that such third parties are legally permitted or required to disclose such information to us. Examples of the information we may receive from other sources include: Linkedin and Facebook profiles.
6. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
As a training/coaching delegate we may use and disclose Personal Information to distribute information shared with others in a training/coaching session.
As a client we may use your information to:
- Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest such as changes in legislation, business advice and promotions of our services
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us
- Deal with entries into a competition or poll
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide
- Notify you of changes to our services
As a recruitment candidate we may use and disclose Personal Information only for the following purposes:
- To promote you as a candidate for the position you applied for or in the future with your consent for positions we may make you aware of in the pursuit of recruitment services.
- To send you E-mail or System Alert messages or telephone messages that show you vacancies that we think may be of interest to you.
- Combined Information: We may combine Personal Information with other information we collect or obtain about you (such as information from the public domain),
7. Third Parties
We may disclose Personal Information to the following types of third parties for the purposes described in this policy:
In the provision of you as a recruitment candidate and with your permission to personnel of companies who are recruiting and when you have agreed that your details are to be put forward. This may include line managers and HR departments or people as indicated by the recruiting company.
8. Notice of Breach of Security
If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you, then Pursuit International Ltd will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
9. Safeguarding Your Information
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the Personal Information.
10. We Operate in the United Kingdom
Our servers and offices are located in the United Kingdom. We at all time ensure that your data is protected and managed to the principles and compliance of the General Data Protection Regulations. By participating in a training/coaching session or by submitting your CV, you understand and consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information to our facilities in the United Kingdom and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this policy. UK legislation will take precedence.
11. Data Transfers from UK to Europe
Pursuit International Ltd participates in and has certified its compliance with current EU legislation (GDPR). UK legislation will take precedence.
13. Accuracy and Retention of Data
We do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information we need to do so. Upon request, we will provide you with information about what we hold, or process on behalf of a third party. We will retain your information for as long as we feel we will be able to provide you with a recruitment service.
We will give an individual, access to any Personal Information we hold about them within 30 days of any request for that information. Individuals may request to access, correct, amend or delete information we hold about them by contacting Pursuit International Ltd. Any request for deletion of information held on an individual will be actioned within seven days.
15. Company Registration
Company Registration Number: 4041314
Date of registration: 26th July 2000
VAT registration number: 757 2607 13
Data Protection Entry: ZA370553
Pursuit International Ltd are working towards complying with Priority 1 and where possible Priority 2 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
The site uses a stylesheet and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text. The font size of text can be increased or decreased in size by using the “view” option in the browser.
All images, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means that when an image is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text attribute will be left blank.
No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
Our pages are designed so that they are without horizontal scrollbars when they are viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher.
A site map exists to provide information about the layout of the website.
Downloading PDF documents
Adobe Acrobat is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website. To download this programme for free, visit the Adobe website. To read PDF documents with a screen reader please link to the Access Adobe website which provides useful tools and resources. Adobe also has a free online conversion tool for pdfs.
This website has been developed to be viewable in the following browsers on both Windows and Macintosh platforms:
Internet Explorer 6.0+
Mozilla Firefox 1.0+
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to make contact.
Cookies are used on this website to collect information about your use of the website and to measure the website’s performance. This allows us to create more of the pages that users like and to remove unused content. When you visit the website you can allow or disallow it to store cookies on your computer’s hard drive, by customising your cookie preferences using your web browser’s preferences/options/tools. Your information is not disclosed to any third parties. We may also disclose or access your account if required to do so by law. If you have any questions, please contact us.