Back to Search ResultsCommercial Manager - Prepared & Ready to Eat Foods
Job Ref: 10980
Sector: FMCG | Function: Sales | Job Type: Permanent | Location: Lincs/Cambs
Package: £50K-60K (more for an exceptional candidate) + car + bonus + benefits
Commercial Manager – Prepared & Ready to Eat Foods
Our client is one of the leading prepared and ready to eat food businesses in the UK. They are undergoing significant growth and, having recently reshaped the business, they are looking for a skilled Commercial Manager to add to their dynamic team and drive further development in the Convenience foods channel.
We are particularly interested in hearing from people with recent exposure to the Convenience Food and RTE markets in Co-op, Tesco Express and/or M&S.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Commercial Director this is an exciting opportunity to manage a customer focused team and to work for one of the most innovative suppliers to the UK grocery and foodservice markets.
You may already be a successful senior Customer Manager or at an early stage of your career but frustrated at the lack of opportunity for progression in your current role. We are interested in hearing from all spectrums of experience.
You will be capable of more, with an ambition to progress your career quickly.
To be successful in this business candidates will be:
- Degree level educated (or equivalent) with experience of commercial support and/or customer sales management in a fast paced entrepreneurial fresh foods environment.
- Analytical, with a good attention to detail, you will be able to review data comprehensively and provide solutions.
- A strong communicator, you are able to converse with and influence all levels both inside and outside of the organisation.
- Highly structured and organised,.
- Enthusiastic and high achieving, with a proven record of taking responsibility and making a difference.
- Adaptable and able to simultaneously manage numerous complex and multifaceted tasks.
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Above all you will be positive, ambitious and keen to make a difference. You will be given the freedom and autonomy to get on with things, whilst at the same time being given all the support you need to excel in your role.
If you think you have the character and personality for this business, please apply with a covering note stating current and expected remuneration.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and live within regular commutable distance to the factory and offices in Lincolnshire.