Back to Search ResultsSales Support - German speaking
Job Ref: 10984
Sector: Consumer Durables, FMCG | Function: Sales | Job Type: Permanent | Location: Hertfordshire
Package: Competitive Salary
Imagine working for a company with a mission you can truly believe in, a playful and energetic culture, a talented team and a bright future! Melissa & Doug, the toy company committed to nurturing childhood wonder, is looking for a Sales Support Administrator with a key focus on the German, Benelux and Nordic markets.
In this role you’ll be an essential part of their mission to inspire creativity and imagination in children throughout the world with thoughtfully designed toys that spark free play.
Melissa and Doug began working out of a garage in 1988 making toys that inspire. While they’ve grown the company to 2,000 products and 1,000 employees, it still has the heart of a start-up! Since they hire for skill, you’ll work with playful people from surprising backgrounds. Whether you’re a graduate looking to move into sales or a small business owner wanting to try customer service, we want to hear from you!
Join their talented team and you’ll be inspired by your work every day.
We are looking for an energetic individual to partner with the sales team to provide wide support to grow the Melissa & Doug national account business in Europe. Key responsibilities include account and item set up and management, order processing and tracking, and ad hoc sales support.
- Liaise with key departments across the organisation to provide outstanding support to our customers
- Verify and process orders
- Ensure orders maximise container space before shipping by using an excel template
- Provide product set up information to customers
- Collect and distribute product images for catalogs, websites, customer needs
- Distribute test reports and compliance documents for customers
- Manage and process samples for customers
- Complete customer quote sheets
- Work with Operations, Safety, Finance, etc. to understand and meet customer requirements
- Create final planogram presentations utilising Spaceman software
Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- German language - written and verbal
If you feel that you have the right skills to join this team, please apply with a covering note telling us why.