Back to Search ResultsInternational Area Sales Manager
Job Ref: 10985
Sector: FMCG | Function: Sales | Job Type: Permanent | Location: Home-based/Guildford
Package: Competitive salary + benefits
Vivid is a world-class toy company, igniting children’s imaginations through the creative power of play.
Operating worldwide, with distribution in over 60 markets, on such high profile brands as Crayola and Nella, they are now looking for an outstanding individual to deliver sales growth and long-term strategic sales plans with their distributor partners.
You will be highly energetic and self-motivated, with 3-5 years sales experience, ideally gained within international sales in a toy/entertainment driven environment.
Sales and Strategy
• Establish first class relationships with customers and deliver sales and margin targets
• Build the strategic program by customer that fits the market and commercial need
• Propose commercial opportunities outside of the agreed strategy to deliver incremental business
• Creation of customer sales promotions for execution across the distributor base
• Close contact with the Europe and Hong Kong offices to ensure smooth order processing and delivery
Management & Administration
• Timely and accurate forecasting
• Developing and keeping tracking documents up to date and using them as a driving force for customer targets and planning
• Clear record keeping of all customer admin, targets, contracts and terms
• Ownership of stock management in conjunction with the warehouse
• Input into, analysis and execution of international pricing model
• Responsible for the key financials which will lead to better decision making
• Ownership, maintenance and understanding of the international budgeting process on a quarterly basis
• Develop strong relationships with the international team and deliver marketing programs in conjunction with distributors
• Become a voice for linking the international division to wider brand goals
• Strong link to Vivid’s marketing team and wider international partners to drive business development
- A proven track record in international sales and business planning within stationery, toys, entertainment or fashion brands
- Proven ability to deliver key commercials
- Great business acumen and negotiating skills
- The ability to motivate distributors to drive positive performance
- Good written & verbal communication with organisational and interpersonal skills to match
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Good analytical skills and the ability to draw logical conclusions from data
- Must be willing to travel on a regular basis
If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please call David Evans on 0118 940 5100 or submit your CV with details of your current remuneration.