Back to Search ResultsSales Support
Job Ref: 11018
Sector: Consumer Durables | Function: Sales | Job Type: Permanent | Location: Rickmansworth - up to £25K
Package: Up to £25K
Imagine working for a company with a mission you can truly believe in, a playful and energetic culture, a talented team and a bright future! Our client, the toy company committed to nurturing childhood wonder, is looking for Sales Account Administrators with a key focus on the English/French speaking markets.
In this role you’ll be an essential part of their mission to inspire creativity and imagination in children throughout the world with thoughtfully designed toys that spark free play.
Our client began working out of a garage in 1988 making toys that inspire. They’ve grown into a company with 2,000 products and 1,000 employees. Since they hire for skill, you’ll work with playful people from surprising backgrounds. Whether you’re an energetic individual looking to move into sales or, if a role in customer service appeals to you, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a dynamic individual to partner with the sales team to grow our client’s national account business in Europe. Key responsibilities include account and item set up and management, order processing and tracking and ad hoc sales support.
- Liaise with key departments across the organisation to provide outstanding support to customers
- Verify and process orders
- Ensure orders maximise container space before shipping
- Provide product set up information to customers
- Collect and distribute product images for catalogues, websites and customer requests
- Distribute test reports and compliance documents for customers
- Manage and process samples for customers
- Complete customer quote sheets
- Work with Operations, Safety & Finance to understand and meet customer requirements
- Create final planogram presentations utilising Spaceman software
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
If you feel that you have the right skills to join this team, then please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Pursuit International Ltd consent to Pursuit holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.