Back to Search ResultsE-commerce Business Development Analyst
Job Ref: 11019
Sector: Consumer Durables | Function: Sales | Job Type: Permanent | Location: Rickmansworth - up to £55K
Package: Up to £55K
Imagine working for a company with a mission you can truly believe in, a playful and energetic culture, a talented team and a bright future! Our client, the toy company committed to nurturing childhood wonder, is looking for an E-commerce Analyst to work alongside a team of talented and passionate salespeople and other sales support staff to help build collaborative and successful relationships with some of the largest and most well-known retail chains and E-commerce retailers in Europe.
This key role is critical to delivering their company’s strategic plan and you will lead and support the European sales team to develop the European E-commerce business.
You’ll be an essential part of their mission to inspire creativity and imagination in children throughout the world with thoughtfully designed toys that spark free play.
Our client began working out of a garage in 1988 making toys that inspire. They’ve grown into a company with 2,000 products and 1,000 employees.
They’re looking for a talented individual to join their expanding and successful European team.
- Develop and maintain a close partnership with the E-commerce Sales Manager to create and deliver the sales and profitability plan for Europe.
- Working as part of the senior sales/customer development team, establish and build relationships with the key contacts in their E-commerce accounts.
- Define the strategic plan for their E-commerce accounts, so they stay ahead of the competition.
- Clarify and measure best in class execution of their brand on all key customer E-commerce platforms. Work closely with marketing to secure the assets required to support best in class behaviours including page layout, images, videos and richer content.
- Identify and track key performance indicators to measure business success across the markets and within each account, review and ensure ongoing productivity and profitability of the retailer assortment.
- Analyze retailer data and internal sales data in order to help steer sales efforts. Identify potential product assortment additions/deletions with the goal of maximizing sales productivity.
- Closely manage sales trends, inventory levels and customer receipt plans, with the aim of capturing upside potential and minimising inventory exposure.
- Analyze account investment opportunities for marketing and merchandising, and determine ROI potential.
- Help build and maintain account promotional calendars, analyze the profitability of the promotional events, and determine the shipment needs to support promotions.
- Support preparation for customer meetings. Put together business review documents, meeting presentations, product recommendations and meeting agendas.
- Work closely with the E-commerce admin support to ensure we understand market dynamics of the customers and manage our 3P marketplace, ensuring channel management of products as appropriate.
- Excellent attention to detail, multi-tasking and organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Strong Excel skills.
- At least 2 years of experience in sales, analysis, customer support, account management or similar.
- A strong understanding of the E-commerce market.
If you feel that you have the right skills to join this team, then please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Pursuit International Ltd consent to Pursuit holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.