Back to Search ResultsE-commerce Analyst
Job Ref: 11019
Sector: Consumer Durables | Function: Sales | Job Type: Permanent | Location: Rickmansworth
Package: Competitive salary
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity to represent Melissa & Doug as an integral part of their sales team? You would be working alongside a team of talented and passionate salespeople, analysts, and other sales support staff to help build collaborative and successful relationships with some of the largest and most well-known retail chains and Ecommerce retailers in the nation.
This key role is critical to delivering the company’s strategic plan. You will be directly involved in managing the day-to-day business activities associated with some of their key customer accounts, driving profitable sales growth for the company, and developing new accounts.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Develop and maintain a close partnership with the Ecommerce Sales Manager to create and deliver the sales and profitability plan for Europe
- Support the Ecommerce Sales Manager to execute plan to deliver sales goal in Ecommerce Accounts
- Work as part of the senior Sales/Customer Development Team - establish and build relationships with key contacts within their Ecommerce Customer Accounts
- Bring thought leadership to how they approach Ecommerce accounts, so they stay ahead of the competition
- Clarify and measure best in class execution of the brand on all key customer Ecommerce platforms
- Identify and track key performance indicators to measure business success across the markets and within each account. Review and ensure ongoing productivity and profitability of the retailer assortment
- Analyse retailer data and internal sales data in order to help steer sales efforts. Identify potential product assortment additions/deletions with the goal of maximizing sales productivity
- Closely manage sales trends, inventory levels and customer receipt plans with goal of capturing upside potential and minimising inventory exposure. Develop monthly flow plans, manage inventory, coordinate with retail customers’ planning teams to ensure that they are placing appropriate orders
- Maintain monthly forecasts for internal demand planning, reflecting sell-through trends, promotional activity and product mix changes
- Analyse account investment opportunities for marketing & merchandising and determine ROI potential
- Help build and maintain account promotional calendars, analyse the profitability of the promotional events and determine the shipment needs to support promotion
- Support preparation for customer meetings, put together business review documents, meeting presentations, product recommendations and meeting agendas
- Coordinate with internal resources on custom product development projects, availability, order flow, order issues, promotional materials, etc (interfacing with product development, logistics, demand planning, marketing)
- Work closely with the Ecommerce admin support to ensure they understand market dynamics of the customers and manage their 3P marketplace, ensuring channel management of products as appropriate
- Educated to degree level (desirable)
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet
- Excellent attention to detail, strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Confident, self-motivated, flexible and willing to learn new skills
- Able to think logically, accurately and pro-actively
- Fluency in any European language- German, French, Italian and Spanish (preferred)
If you feel that you have the right skills to join this team, then please apply by email to email@example.com.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Pursuit International Ltd consent to Pursuit holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.