Back to Search ResultsAccount Manager
Job Ref: 11036
Sector: Business to Business | Function: Sales | Job Type: Permanent | Location: £30-40K, London - Holborn
Package: Please enquire
Office Test – Sales Account Managers
Central London – Holborn
Competitive base salary + plus significant OTE + benefits
Based in newly fitted modern offices in the heart of London, the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a dynamic, fast paced and highly driven environment is available now.
If you have a consultative selling approach with strong communication skills, are highly driven and ambitious to succeed, then we want to hear from you.
Office Test is a fast paced sales environment that’s fun to work in. They provide complete compliance solutions to UK businesses, from start-ups to large blue-chip organisations with over 5,500 clients.
Due to continued growth of the business several new positions are available to increase sales through existing relationships and new business opportunities.
You will be the first point of contact for all our customers and your role will involve a combination of sales and operational management of a dedicated customer base. There is a huge opportunity to maximise sales through cross selling with clients across the range of services on offer.
Your focus will be to:
- Confirm renewals / rebooks whilst selling additional services proactively via telephone on both inbound and outbound calls.
- Build conversations over the phone with existing or lapsed customers to renew existing agreements, maintain / build the relationships and cross sell additional services to maximise revenue growth from each account you manage.
- Educate each client to the full range of services we offer whilst building the relationship to develop future sales potential.
- Manage all customer related enquiries and feedback from our customers after work has been completed.
Strong attention to detail is critical to this role, so that we can manage the company database effectively, giving us great customer insight.
Your KPIs include call statistics, daily talk time taken, quotations, cross-selling revenue and most importantly exceeding sales targets.
To succeed in this role you will need exceptional telephone skills and be able to build fantastic relationships with our clients.
You may have worked previously in a customer contact centre environment, an outbound / inbound telesales role, a B2B inside sales role or even a hospitality role, building great client relationships.
You will be ambitious, driven and tenacious in your approach with a strong understanding of the sales process and why clients make their decisions.
And finally, we are looking for:
- Consultative selling skills with a strong understanding of the B2B sales cycle.
- An account manager who can manage and develop relationships with clients and grow their value.
- Good database management skills.
- Ability to learn new things quickly.
- Good attention to detail.
- Organised with the ability to think ahead.
- Likeable with drive, ambition and personality to match.
- Hunger to earn well and succeed against your targets.